Why Should I Choose Cenamelize?
- We use Cenamelize for many of the same applications that would normally call for anodizing. It is approximately the same cost as anodizing, but it offers several major advantages. For example, Cenamelize is far more durable and provides better and more consistent color stability, reparability and future color matching.
What Colors Is Cenamelize Available In?
- Unlike anodizing, which offers only limited options for color selection, Cenamelize is available in virtually any color for which a pigment is available. Furthermore, we offer an in-house custom color-matching service that enables you to choose your color scheme without having to go anywhere else.
Is Cenamelize Available in Textured Coatings?
- Cenamelize coating is not only available in a wide variety of different solid colors but also can be used in any of a number of different textured coatings. These include marble finish, granite, vein finish, stucco, and others.
What Type of Architectural Metal Finishing Is Best for My Project?
- There is no panacea in the architectural finishing industry, but certain solutions are better than others based on the nature and requirements of the job. When you request a quote, we will take the time to review your project in detail, including the type of surface you are coating and the environmental conditions at the building site - e.g. sea spray, sunlight exposure, high wind, rain and snow - to determine which metal finishing will work best for you. Some of the common coating products we use include Kynar®, Cenamelize, epoxy, and polyurethane, among others.
Do You Offer a Warranty?
- At Certified Enameling, Inc., we take great pride in the quality of our work and materials. As a reflection of this confidence, we offer a warranty up to 20 years on any texture coat that we install. You can expect your metal finishing to last significantly longer than the term of the warranty.
What Value-Added Benefits Does Certified Enameling, INC. Offer?
- We boast an incredible turnaround time. In an average period of only two or three days, we complete jobs that take other companies a full week or longer. We achieve this remarkable lead time without sacrificing quality by applying rigid standards of quality at every stage of the process. Furthermore, we offer packaging, casketing, labeling and even trucking under special arrangements.
I never write letters, but today I felt compelled. Recently, I have been working on the project from hell. Nothing went right. The land had issues, the city had issues, the client couldn't make up their mind on anything, my staff was stretched thin, we were over budget, etc... I can honestly say that the ONLY thing that met and exceeded expectations was the part of the work that was done by Certified Enameling. Your staff was great, the job was done earlier than I expected, and the cost was to the penny what you quoted. Now if we can just get everybody else on par with you guys, life will be good. Thanks Glenn and Adrian. You guys are excellent!ROGER D.
So far the initial reactions from our client and designer are all good! Thanks for all of your efforts in helping us make this a successful project; I know it has been an effort on everyone’s part. Thank goodness we assembled a good team of vendors to assist us with this project. So we only have a few more panels to put through the process so we will bear down a little longer.BOB
I want to take a moment to truly thank Glenn, Adrian, Scott and all the staff at Certified Enameling. I've been in the property development business for 30 years and I don't think I can ever remember dealing with a company that gets the job done like these guys do. The quality in which they deliver their service is truly appreciated. When they say the job is gonna be done in 2 days, they mean it, consistently. If all of my vendors provided products and services like the guys at Certified, I would never miss a deadline. I can't thank them enough!JERRY C.
Hi Glenn, and the entire team at Certified Enameling. This week marks the completion of our 4,000 panel manufacturing run for this high profile project. It’s been a hectic 3 months to say the least. I just want to compliment the manner in which Certified Enameling stepped up to the plate, and did whatever was required to keep CPS, and ultimately our customer on schedule for this project. You went above and beyond the call of duty, and we sincerely appreciate your efforts. I am confident that no other firm, or team of firms in Southern California could have accomplished what we just accomplished in such a short time frame. Thank you for being such a strong business partner, and helping CPS achieve our goals.WITHHELD
I've been wondering for years why when I get a metal finishing job done with another company it takes so much longer than with Certified Enameling? I'm talking double to triple the amount of time. I don't know if it's their process, their staff or their experience. The funny thing is that their work product is equal to, if not downright superior to the competition. Recently I decided, I really don't care how they do it, I'm just not going anywhere else anymore. You guys define expertise in every sense of the word and have earned my business for life. One less thing to worry about. Thanks Certified Enameling.DAVID D.